| 4 Beds | 2 Full Baths | 1 Car Garage | $565,000 |
Charming Colonial on quiet cul-de-sac, yet minutes from The Green, the downtown section of Morristown.
Rich chestnut trim
- Formal Living Room has a wood-burning fireplace insert
- Formal Dining Room has 2 built-in display cabinets
- Office with a built-in cabinet is off the living room
- Floors hardwood, tile and carpeted
- Eat-in Kitchen (2000) w/cherry cabinets, granite counters, center island, skylight
- Master Bedroom with full bath is conveniently located on 1st floor
- Backyard a beautiful deck, fenced back yard (secure for pets)
Accessible from the kitchen, a beautiful deck with plenty of shade overlooks tall trees and a fenced back yard secure for pets. The 1-car garage has direct entrance to the house from the full basement. Additional parking spaces. All public utilities & natural gas. Quick access to Elliot Street tennis court, playground, community garden and Patriot’s Path.
Flor de Maria Thomas Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
106A East Main St, Mendham, NJ 07945
| Cell: 973-214-7553 | Office: 973-543-3907 | Fax: 862-345-1830 |